The Gospel Of Jesus Christ
You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:32b)
I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. (John 14:6b)
– Jesus Christ
I am an artist, but first I am a Christian. Here I wish to make clear the Gospel (good news) of Jesus Christ my Lord that you might understand your hopeless condition and believe on Him too. This message is the power of God unto salvation to all who will put their faith in Jesus the Son of God for forgiveness of sin. This is the Gospel according to the Bible.
- God made man an eternal being in His likeness (Genesis 2:7).
- You inherited a sin nature from Adam’s disobedience in the Garden of Eden (Romans 5:12).
- Your sin earns you death, eternal separation from God in hell (Romans 6:23, Matthew 10:28, Luke 12:5; 16:23, Mark 9:47).
- You can’t sufficiently pay the penalty of your sin; after death is God’s wrathful judgment of sin (James 2:10, Romans 3:23, Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:27).
- God is just, but He is also love; He sent His Son, Jesus, to pay the price for your sin and to receive great glory for redeeming your soul (Deuteronomy 32:4, Isaiah 45:21; 1 John 4:8; John 3:16; 1 Peter 1:18-21).
- Jesus had a virgin-birth, lived a sinless life, died on a cross on your behalf, was buried for three days, and rose from the grave conquering death (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:18, 22-23; 2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 Peter 2:21-24, 1 John 3:5, Hebrews 4:15; Philippians 2:8, Hebrews 12:2; Matthew 12:40, Mark 8:31, 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Matthew 28:5-7, Isaiah 25:8, 1 Corinthians 15:53-57).
- Jesus now offers salvation through faith in Himself as a gift to all who will repent (turn from sin) and follow Him (Acts 26:15-18, Ephesians 2:8-9, Mark 1:15, Acts 2:38; 17:30; Matthew 16:24, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, 1 Peter 2:21).
- Jesus ascended into heaven where He is preparing a place for those Who believe on Him, and (Acts 1:9, Mark 16:19; John 14:2)
- He promised to return to take His followers to be with Him, free from the presence of sin (John 14:3; Revelation 21:27).
- You can be saved right now by turning from your sin to Jesus for forgiveness. Call out to Him in prayer; He will not turn you away (Romans 10:10-13).
If you have any questions about the Gospel or just want to learn more, I strongly encourage you to read the four accounts of the Gospel in the New Testament of the Bible: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. If you only read one of the Gospel records I encourage you to start with John. After John I suggest reading the Apostle Paul’s letter to the Romans. These books powerfully reveal the nature of Jesus and the heart condition of man.
You are welcome to contact me about the Gospel if you would like. I pray that you will place your trust in Jesus as I have.